Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010


5 comments:

  1. I'm just sick of people talking about it. Period.

    Shut up.

    Both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, every chorus class, my teacher and a couple students discuss Glee. The students love it. Mrs. Moore says its dumb.

    I laugh.

    But it's getting kinda old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i hate most is when people don't even start to read it (i read the first hundrend pages got totaly bored and threw it on the ground)and then say Twi****** (yes its a swear(ha saying its a swear totaly goes agaisnt what i'm saying))stinks its so lame. Well thats just the world and we can't change it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so this comment goes out to *your fellow Harry Potter freak* i'm not sure who you are but I think that you are so cool. your comments are really interesting to read. thank you for reading our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know you guys and i bet you can guess who i am

    ReplyDelete